Using planned moves
You can plan individual moves or use training programs and download them to your Suunto Ambit2 S. With planned moves, your Suunto Ambit2 S guides you to reach your training targets. Store up to 60 planned moves in your watch.
To use a planned move:
- Plan individual moves under MY MOVES or use (or create) a training program under PLAN & CREATE in Movescount.com and add the program to your planned moves.
- Resync with Movescount.com to download planned moves to your watch.
- Follow daily guidance as well as the guidance during your planned moves to reach your targets.
To start a planned move:
- Press to check your watch to see if you have a planned target for the day.
- If you have multiple planned moves for the day, press to see each move target.
- Press Time mode. to start a planned move or press again to return to
During a planned move, your Suunto Ambit2 S provides guidance based on speed or heart rate:
Your Suunto Ambit2 S also indicates when 50% and 100% of your planned target is complete.
When your target is complete or you have a rest day, future targets are indicated by weekday if the next planned move is within a week or by date of it is more than a week away: