We are looking for a visionary and agile growth hacker, Senior Web Manager to join our Marketing team in Vantaa, Finland.
As a Senior Web Manager, you will be primarily responsible for Suunto.com strategy and operations and you set vision for building Suunto brand via website presence as well as support eCommerce team in driving profitable eCommerce growth. Your role involves translating Suunto.com strategy into development activities and operational excellence to deliver against key performance measures. If you think that you could be the Senior Web Manager that we are looking for, keep on reading and apply! We will proceed quickly with this recruitment, so submit your application as soon as possible.
In this position, your overall focus is on leading, designing and executing the suunto.com development roadmap and ensuring the Suunto brand is presented online in a way that will drive brand curiosity, relevance, and consideration. You also support eCommerce team to drive profitable eCom growth optimizing the consumer experience to maximize conversion. And you align operations to the Suunto commercial calendar in conjunction with key stakeholders. On top, you would also be responsible for functionally leading and coaching the Suunto.com team into being an Amer Sports benchmark team.
Key activities for the role are:
- Optimizes suunto.com operational set-up, processes, tools, tactics and resources. Responsible for the leadership of the Suunto.com team, budget and key administrative tasks.
- Owns the best practice Suunto.com development framework aligned with the Key Business Drivers.
- Provides strategic guidance and support for key stakeholders (e.g. HQ and Go-To-Market (GTM) Marketing and Sales teams, Customer Support, etc.).
- Ensures team develops guidelines and provides on-going consultation for GTM Marketing and Sales teams to maximize their local sales and execute best practices with their local online retailers.
- Oversees the suunto.com development roadmap communications with key stakeholders.
- Oversees the delivery of developments for Suunto.com including business modeling, user research, requirements definition, user experience design and support.
- Oversees defining, monitoring and analyzing the Suunto.com goals and KPI’s.
In this role your main internal interfaces would be the headquarter Marketing team, Suunto eCommerce team, Go-To-Market Marketing teams, Consumer Care organization, headquarter finance team and Amer Sports Center of Excellence. External interfaces would be partners (e.g. tools, metrics), agencies (e.g. SEO, development) and of course, our consumers.
What we expect from the candidate
You have a passion for developing and delivering the world-class award-winning B2C websites. You have a strong strategic and operational experience in online development, incl. website planning, design, content, tech and eCommerce. You have enough relevant work experience, ideally managing projects that span multiple countries and you have hands-on experience around the core activities of website management, incl. consumer insights, publishing, analytics, user engagement, UX development, monitoring and technical development. You possess strong team leadership and people influencing skills. Work experience in an international organization is considered a plus. Fluent English is needed to perform the role. You have the ability think of the bigger picture yet also pay attention to detail. You have a positive growth mind-set towards your work and people around you, yet are not afraid of driving change to make things more efficient.
What we offer to you
Suunto offers an excellent working and learning environment as one of Finland’s most desired employers. We have a team full of professionals in their own area and we offer excellent learning environment to develop your career and skills further with a world-class Amer Sports team.
In addition we offer a competitive monthly compensation and annual incentive program. We also have a bunch of benefits which support your personal and work wellbeing.
If you feel there is a match made in online heaven, apply now via this link. Latest date to apply is 28th of November 2019. We will close the job search as soon as a suitable employee is found.
For further information reach out to our consultant Timo Toivanen at Taplow Finland, +358 40 825 6357.