Follow these steps, in this order, for the best experience.
How to get started?
- Download the Suunto app for iOS or Android phones and create a new account (if you do not have one already).
- Download, install and open SuuntoLink on your computer.
- Connect your watch to your computer via the supplied USB cable.
- SuuntoLink will recognize your device and will ask for your Suunto app credentials in case you have unsynced exercises.
Note: You can only Log in with an already created Suunto app account (see above). You cannot create a new account in SuuntoLink.
- SuuntoLink will become the place where you create and edit new sport modes and settings.
- SuuntoLink will become the medium through which you send routes and POIs from the Suunto app to the watch.