If your Suunto dive computer is not recognized by DM5, the following steps may resolve the problem:
- Connect your dive computer to your PC using the supplied Suunto USB cable. Connect to a USB port that is integrated into your computer. Avoid using USB hubs, port replicators, or similar peripherals.
- Try another USB port on your PC or use another Suunto USB cable (if available).
- Ensure that the connectors of the cable and the dive computer are clean and free of salt or sand.
- Check the battery level of your dive computer. If it is too low, your device may not be recognized or syncing may fail.
- If the above did not help, the issue may be caused by missing or wrongly installed software drivers.
Note: Please be prepared to answer the following questions when contacting us: Are you a Windows or Mac user? Which operating system version is installed on your computer?