As a part of our digital service transition, we are renewing the service connection for all Ambit and Traverse family watches. In the first stage, SuuntoLink replaced Moveslink2 and we recommended all users move to SuuntoLink.
With the latest SuuntoLink update, we bring the possibility to adjust watch settings, create and customize sport modes & sync routes and POIs for Ambit (1,2,3) and Traverse watches.
What do I need to know?
- If you own an Ambit(1,2,3) or a Traverse watch, the new SuuntoLink version will allow you to:
- Sync your exercises to the Suunto app via SuuntoLink.
- Create routes and POIs in the Suunto app and sync them to the watch via SuuntoLink.
- Edit the watch settings and create and customize sport modes in SuuntoLink.
- If you own any other Suunto watch (Spartan or newer), nothing changes in the use of SuuntoLink for these products.
- If you do not have SuuntoLink installed, click here and install the program on your personal computer.
- If you have previously used SuuntoLink on your personal computer, open the software and you will automatically prompt you to update. Click "Update SuuntoLink" and give it a bit of time to download the new version. In case the automatic update doesn't appear, download and reinstall SuuntoLink by clicking here.
SuuntoLink 4.0 will bring new customization options for Ambit (1,2,3) and Traverse watches and a new look for the program.