Do you want to have a positive impact on the way people live an active and adventurous life? We at Amer Sports are excited to build the best active lifestyle and adventure products that money can buy. We work with world-renowned brands like Suunto, Sports Tracker, Salomon, Atomic, Wilson, Arc’teryx, and Mavic.
We welcome you, UX/UI Designer, to a fun team of supportive and highly skilled designers!
In essence, great user experience and design are in the core of our business; we are transforming Amer Sports to a digital experience company. The Design Team has a high-profile role at Amer Sports and is reporting directly to group executive board member. We are also driving strategic concept creation that leads to new product initiatives.
As a UX/UI Designer, you are responsible for UX and UI design concept creation and development. Your key interfaces will be our Consumer Software, Product Marketing, and Consumer Insights teams. In this role, you will mainly focus on the design of Suunto’s dive computers and mobile applications. You operate in an agile development mode together with software developers. Additionally, you participate in both UX concept creation and UI design delivery.
Join our Connected Devices and Digital Services Category at Vantaa, Finland! This position is a maternity leave replacement (12 months).
To succeed in this role:
- You have 3+ years of direct UX and UI design experience with up-to-date skills
- You need a solid understanding of UX/UI design theory & practices and good skills in conceptual thinking with an ability to develop new, fresh approaches
- Competent use of some of the relevant design tools, such as Sketch, Abstract, Zeplin, Flinto, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator or After Effects
- You are able to communicate clearly in English
- You have great interaction skills for presenting your own work and for contributing in cross-organization meetings
What unites us people at Amer Sports, is the passion to create great products and services that have a positive impact on people's lives. Our culture encourages being active, our leaders will coach you for success, and we will offer you challenges as well as freedom. If the shoe fits, we invite you to join the team just as you are, no formal dress or corporate BS required.
Do you want to be part of an inspiring design journey with brands like Suunto? Tell us more about yourself, latest by June 30, 2018 via this link. For further information, contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Petra Erkkilä; +358 400 653 089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know who you would be working with and how we do things? Check out what Amer Sports Digital is all about: