Spartan watches are ready to pair as soon as they are turned on.
Start the pairing process on your phone:
1. Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled and start Suunto Movescount App.
2. Tap the 'watch’ icon in the top right corner of the start screen to enter the Watch view.
3. Wait for your Spartan watch to appear in the list of watches and then tap PAIR.
4. Enter the passkey shown on your watch into the pairing request field on your mobile device and tap PAIR.
5. Wait for the pairing to complete. This may take a few minutes.
Troubleshooting initial pairing:
1. Ensure airplane mode is off on your watch.
- Airplane mode turns off Bluetooth, which is needed for mobile app pairing.
- Go to Settings » Connectivity and scroll to Airplane mode. If Airplane mode is activated (toggle is green), tap the setting or press the middle button to disable it.
2. Ensure Discovery is enabled on your watch.
- Discovery controls Bluetooth broadcasting on the watch. If Discovery is disabled, your mobile device cannot find the watch. Go to Settings » Connectivity. Scroll down in the settings menu to Discovery. Check that Discovery is enabled (toggle is green). If it is disabled (grey), tap the setting or press the middle button to enable Discovery.
FIND MORE SUPPORT FOR:
Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR
Suunto Spartan Ultra
Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR
Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR Baro
Suunto Spartan Sport