In case you are a Suunto Ambit (1,2,3) or Traverse user, you can use movescount.com to create POIs and sync them to your watch. You have a 250 POI limit.
Where do you create a new POI from?
- Create an account on or open movescount.com.
- Go to: Me - and under Watches select My watches.
- Select the watch you want the POI on (in case you have several devices).
- Open Navigation and POIs (Points of interest).
- You can edit existing POIs from here, you can delete them or add them to your watch (if you don't have them already).
How to create a new POI:
- Click on Create a new point of interest and fill in the POI details: name, type, and coordinates (if you have them already).
- Alternatively, use the map to find the point you are interested in and all the POI details will be automatically filled in once you click the place.
- Save the POI and then add it to your watch by toggling on Use in watch.
- Connect your watch to your computer and open SuuntoLink to sync the changes.
- The POI will automatically transfer to your watch during the SuuntoLink sync (if you toggles Use in watch on - see step 3).
Note: your POIs will be visible in the watch under the Navigation - POIs (Points of interest). You can also save a POI while out and about, using just your watch. For more information about navigating a POI or saving a POI using your watch, please check the following sections of the user guide: