The 1.0.31 software update for the Suunto Ambit3 Vertical includes:
- New popup screen informing that navigation is off route
- Fixed bug that caused countdown timer to freeze if reset during last second
- Fixed UI translations for "Navigation" and "GPS mode“
- Improvements to support better sync with Movescount
- Fixed extra lap generated by Movescount lap table
- Added missing "pause log" beep if tones setting was "Buttons Off"
- Fixed a bug with accelerometer driver
- Fixed sometimes occuring corruption of GPS track in logbook
- Fixed BLE communication stuck problem
Make sure you have the latest version of Moveslink2 in order to receive the update.