As a part of our digital service transition, we are renewing the service connection for all Ambit and Traverse family watches. SuuntoLink will replace Moveslink2 and provide a more stable and reliable connection. Moveslink2 will not be supported in the future and we recommend all users moving to SuuntoLink right away.
Important note: with this Suuntolink (3.0.0) update: Ambit and Traverse family watches will now be able to sync exercises to the Suunto app. (Exercises will not sync to Movescount).
For Suunto 3, 5, 9, and Spartan family watches this update includes bug fixes and performance enhancements to the general use of Suuntolink. Nothing changes in the use of SuuntoLink for these products.
Here is a useful Q&A:
What do I need to know?
If you own an Ambit1, Ambit2, Ambit3, Traverse or Traverse Alpha, this SuuntoLink update renews our digital service connection:
- You can now sync your exercises to the Suunto app via SuuntoLink.
- You can still use movescount.com as your customization option for sport modes, routes and watch settings.
- SuuntoLink will not sync exercises to your history in movescount.com.
How to get started?
- If you have previously used SuuntoLink on your personal computer, open the software and you will automatically be prompted for an update. Click “Update SuuntoLink” and give it a bit of time to download the new version. In case the automatic update doesn’t appear, download and reinstall SuuntoLink by clicking here.
- If you are currently using Moveslink2, uninstall the program and download SuuntoLink by clicking here. Connect your Suunto watch to your computer via the supplied cable.
For Ambit1, Ambit2, Ambit3, and Traverse collection users: you can now sync and view your exercises in the Suunto app and transfer sport modes, routes and watch settings created in movescount.com to your watch via SuuntoLink.
How does this work?
Install the Suunto app on your mobile phone and create a new account if you don’t have one already.
Install or update SuuntoLink to the latest software version.
Connect your Suunto device to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
SuuntoLink will recognize your device and will ask for your Suunto app credentials.
After login, the exercise synchronization to the Suunto app starts automatically.
After the sync is completed, if you wish to change settings, sport modes or sync routes to your watch, SuuntoLink will ask you to connect to Movescount.
- If you have a Movescount account, use it to connect SuuntoLink to it.
- If you do not have a Movescount account, click Register.