Starting your Suunto Kailash for the first time is quick and simple. Time, date and location are automatically set if the watch acquires a GPS signal.
- Wake up the watch by keeping the 7R button pressed until the display turns on.
- Select language with 7R or lower button and confirm with middle button.
- Continue with setting units and time formats.
- Wait for watch to acquire satellites and update time, date and location. If the watch does not acquire a GPS signal, continue with setting date and time manually.
- Optional: pair with your smartphone. See Pairing with Suunto 7R App