Suunto D4f is water resistant to 100 meters (328 ft) in compliance with the dive watch standard ISO 6425.
To maintain water resistance, it is recommended to:
- never use the device for other than intended use.
- contact an authorized Suunto service center, distributor or retailer for any repairs.
- keep the device clean from dirt and sand.
- never attempt to open the case yourself.
- avoid subjecting the device to rapid air and water temperature changes.
- always clean your device with fresh water if subjected to salt water.
- never knock or drop the device.