Dear Suunto Community,
As we have communicated beginning in January 2019, we are transitioning our digital services to Suunto app. Since that time we have focused on bringing new features and a better service experience to the community, including our latest updates which added significant new enhancements to the map experience in the app.
We have now confirmed the new schedule for the final stage of this transition:
January 10, 2022
• After January 10th, Movescount will be closed.
• You will no longer be able to import your training history from Movescount, so please make sure to do that before January 10th.
November 30, 2021
• You will no longer be able to edit watch settings, customize sport modes or sync routes in Movescount on Ambit 1/2/3 and Traverse watches.
• You’ll be able to edit watch settings, customize sport modes and sync routes through SuuntoLink.
February 9, 2021
• Ambit (3,2,1) and Traverse family watches no longer sync exercises to Movescount web (syncing settings, sport mode customization, and routes still available).
• SuuntoLink replaces MovesLink2 as service connection to Suunto app.
January 26, 2021
• Suunto 9 and Spartan: Movescount App and Movescount web functionalities will be closed (all training data remains accessible).
• Ambit3 and Traverse: Movescount App is closed.
We have put together guidance for all watches impacted by these changes, see below.