Learn how to pair your Suunto D5 with Suunto app.
Are you reading on Suunto app? Some of the steps will require actions on the app. Open the same FAQ article on our website.
Prepare your Suunto D5 for pairing:
- Wake up your dive computer by pressing the middle button.
- Check from the Settings menu that airplane mode is off: Open the options menu and go to General > Connectivity > Airplane mode.
Start the pairing process on your phone:
- Start Suunto app and tap the 'watch’ icon to enter the Watch view. Turn on your phone's Bluetooth.
- If you did not allow Suunto app to access your location, the app will ask you to Allow location.
- When your Suunto D5 appears in the list of devices tap PAIR. If more than one device is listed, select your dive computer based on the serial number shown at the backside of your device.
- Enter the passkey shown on your dive computer into the pairing request field on your phone and tap PAIR.
- Wait for the pairing to complete. This may take several minutes.
Do you have problems with pairing?
Learn more here about troubleshooting steps for the most common pairing issues.