Using preconfigured multisport mode
You can create your own multisport mode in Movescount and download it to your Suunto Ambit2. The multisport mode can comprise a number of different sport modes in a specific order. Each sport included in the multisport mode has its own interval timer. You can select Multisport, Adventure racing or Triathlon as the multisport mode.
To use a preconfigured multisport mode:
- Press Start Stop to enter the start menu.
- Press Next to enter Exercise.
- Scroll to the preconfigured multisport mode and select with Next.
Wait for the device to notify that the heart rate and/or GPS signal have been found, or press Start Stop to select Later. The device continues to search the heart rate/GPS signal.
- Press Start Stop to start recording the log.
- Keep Back Lap pressed to change to the next sport in your multisport mode.