1. Can I cancel or modify my order after it is placed?
Once you place your order we begin the process of building your customized watch to your own specification, so no cancellations or modifications to the design are allowed.
2. Can I return my customized watch?
Because your watch has been manufactured to your own specifications, it cannot be returned to us for a refund. In the unlikely event it is faulty or does not match your order specifications, our Customer Support team will assist you to find the most appropriate solution. You can contact them here.
3. What happens if my customized watch is damaged or defective?
If your order arrives damaged or with a manufacturing defect, we will gladly replace the damaged or defective item.
It is your responsibility to review your order and confirm that it is correct before submitting it to us. Your customized product is specifically made for you. Therefore, Suunto cannot accept returns or refunds of customized products if there has been no error by Suunto. For instance, Suunto cannot refund a customized product because:
- there are typographical errors, misspellings, incorrect grammar, unfinished text, or other errors in the material provided by you;
- you do not like your design or creative choices. Please be sure you are satisfied with the color combinations and overall look of your watch before submitting your order.
Contact us within 14 days of receiving your customized watch to report a damaged or defective product.
4. When will I receive my customized watch?
We manufacture each customized watch individually in our factory in Finland.
You should receive it within 5-10 days after placing your order. An email with complete tracking details will be sent to you when your watch is shipped.
5. Will my standard products wait to ship with my customized watch?
No, your stock products will ship within one business day and your customized watch will ship once it is manufactured.
Read all of the terms and conditions of your order at Suunto Terms and Conditions.