Suunto is committed to protecting the environment and preventing pollution through responsible design, operation, manufacturing and delivery of high quality products and services. We respect nature in all of its facets.
Our guiding principles are:
• Designing long-lasting products with consideration on minimizing the environmental impact
• Seeking ways to reduce environmental footprint across processes and operations
• Collaborating with suppliers for improving their sustainable practices
We are committed to continually improving our environmental performance and fulfilling compliance obligations in the countries we operate. Suunto is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified.
Suunto environmental management system scope:
- Suunto Vantaa headquarter
- Suunto Vantaa production facility
- Suunto Vantaa repair center