SuuntoPlus™ features equips your Suunto 9 with new tools and new insights to give you inspiration and new ways to enjoy your active lifestyle.
To use SuuntoPlus™ features features:
- Before you start an exercise recording, swipe up or press the lower button to open the sport mode options.
- Scroll to and tap SuuntoPlus™ features or press the middle button.
- Scroll to and tap the feature you want or press the middle button.
- Scroll up to the start view and start your exercise as normal.
- Swipe left or press the middle button until you reach the SuuntoPlus™ features feature, which is shown as an own display.
- After you have stopped the exercise recording, you can find the SuuntoPlus™ features feature result in the summary, if there was a relevant result.
You can select which SuuntoPlus™ features features you want to use in the watch in Suunto app. Visit Suunto.com/Suuntoplus to see which features are available for your watch.
Ensure that your Suunto 9 has the latest software version and that you have synced your watch with Suunto app.