Do you want to take your Android expertise to a whole new level? Would you like to join our mobile team, who ensures sports-lovers around the world love our mobile solutions?
We welcome you, Android Developer, to our Mobile Team in Vantaa or Tampere (Finland) office to build world-class health and lifestyle products to brands such as Suunto, Sports Tracker and Atomic. In Finland, there are not too many mobile teams, who develop as scalable mobile services to consumers as we do. Here at Suunto, Android is a larger ecosystem we actively play in and we work in close cooperation with Google.
Our mobile team consists of motivated, agile and self-organized engineers, UX designers, QA and product owners. Using cutting-edge technology, you build exciting features and implement perfect designs with advanced animations. We have an attitude of accountability and knowledge-sharing and we hope you share this mindset with us.
The team you would be joining has to date shipped mobile apps like Sports Tracker which have millions of active monthly users and a 5-star rating in the Play Store. It is a great place to learn, grow and contribute towards building successful Android solutions.
To succeed in this role
- You should have demonstrated experience producing object-oriented, structured, readable and testable code. Besides this, you have experience in developing mobile applications with Android and have worked in agile and customer-driven development.
- You also have a passion for developing inspiring and engaging UX, and you communicate and collaborate well in a team.
- You love learning new skills and keeping yourself up-to-date on latest trends.
We also value
- Active participation and a history in the Google Android ecosystem. We value e.g. if you have attended Android developer events or have a history from working closely with Google.
- Specific understanding or experience of domain technologies or concepts such as Bluetooth connectivity.
- Interest in or passion for sports of any kind.
Sounds interesting? Apply now via this link. For further information, contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Pia Santanen: firstname.lastname@example.org. The role will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.
This position is within Suunto, providing new technologies and introducing digital solutions to the Amer Sports’ brand family. You would be employed by Suunto Oy.