Our online service request is available for the countries listed below. If your country is not covered, or if you have a compass or precision instrument, you can find the nearest service center using the Suunto dealer locator – simply select "service center" and the product category.
Repair is completed within approximately seven business days. If the product is not under warranty, we will send you a cost estimate before starting the repair. If you decline our cost estimate, we will send the product back to you and charge you a fixed sum for the analysis and freight, that may vary according to your country.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE SERVICE REQUEST:
- You need a valid email address, your product serial number and access to a printer.
- Choose your country from the list below.
- Fill in all the required fields. Based on the information provided, you will receive the shipping documents and further instructions on how to proceed after you have submitted the Online Service Request form.
- Do not send user guides, instruction manuals or sales packages with your product. We will not be able to return them.
- If the repair is not covered by the Suunto International Limited Warranty, an Authorized Service Center representative will contact you and share a detailed cost estimate and secure payment methods that may vary according to your location.
- As soon as the product is repaired, it will be returned to the address you specified when you completed the service request form.