Find friends on Suunto app
To start following your friends and other inspiring athletes and members of the Suunto community, open People. You have two options to find friends
- Find Facebook Friends: Connect Suunto app to your Facebook account to see who of your Facebook friends uses Suunto app or Sports Tracker.
Please know that Suunto and Sports Tracker are partnering to bring you Suunto app. Therefore, you will see Sports Tracker in the Facebook sign up steps.
- Search: Find friends by searching for their name or user name.
Manage who can follow you
Decide who you want to share your profile and exercise data with. Suunto app gives you the option to manage new followers by manually approving them. To activate this approval process:
- Go to Settings > Privacy.
- Toggle on the switch if you want to approve new followers.
- Select any of the 3 default privacy settings:
- Public - the community can see your activities.
- Followers - only followers can see and comment on activities.
- Private - only you can see your activities.
You can remove followers in Suunto app by:
- Going to People and opening Followers. Here you can see who is following you.
- To remove a follower, tap and select the followers you want to remove. Press and the follower(s) selected will be removed.