To access the service menu, keepand pressed simultaneously until the watch enters the service menu.
The service menu includes the following items:
- BLE: shows the current Bluetooth Smart version
- Version: shows the current software and hardware version
- LCD test: allows you to test that the LCD works properly
- Power off: allows you to put the watch into deep sleep
- GPS reset: allows you to reset GPS
- Clear data: clear recovery test calibration
Power off is a low power state. Connect the USB cable (with power source) to wake up the watch. The initial setup wizard starts. All settings except time and date are maintained. Just confirm them through the startup wizard.
The watch switches to power saving mode when it is static for 10 minutes. The watch re-activates when moved.
Service menu content is subject to change without notice during updates.
In case the GPS unit cannot find a signal, you can reset GPS data in the service menu.
To reset GPS:
- In the service menu, scroll to Action with and enter with .
- Press GPS reset and enter with . to scroll to
- Press to confirm GPS reset, or press to cancel.
Resetting GPS resets GPS data, compass calibration values and recovery time. Saved logs are not removed.