SuuntoPlus™ brings new tools and insights to your watch to give you inspiration and improved ways to enjoy your active lifestyle.
- Ensure you have the latest software version for your Suunto 3, 5 or Suunto 9 watch.
- Make sure you have the latest update for the Suunto app.
- Make sure you have selected a partner of ours that offers Suunto guides or one of our guides here.
How to use a SuuntoPlus™ Guide:
With the help of our partners, you can seamlessly add guides to your training. Check out what our partners have to offer or select one of our own Suunto Guides.
- Log in to our partner's app or website and connect to your Suunto device from their end.
- Create a nutrition plan, a training plan, or a structured interval workout that will automatically flow to your watch once you have your watch paired and connected to the Suunto app. You can also check the Guide under SuuntoPlus™ Guides on the sync screen.
- Depending on the date of your workout or plan, you will be prompted to start your exercise with the Guide you created.
Note: in case of previously active connections to 3rd party platforms (in the Suunto app under Partner services) - for example, TrainingPeaks - you will need to disconnect and reconnect to the service before it will work again with the Guides.
The SuntoPlus™ guides option will be available in the sync view. Any Guide you just created and is available in your watch will be displayed with a green toggle. You can remove any Guide from the app and watch by swiping to the right the Guide card.
Note: while recording an exercise, you can either use a SuuntoPlus™ feature or a SuuntoPlus™ Guide. You cannot use the two simultaneously.