You can add an interval timer to each custom sport mode in Movescount. To add the interval timer to a sport mode, select the sport mode and go to Advanced settings. The next time you connect your Suunto Ambit3 Vertical to your Movescount account, the interval timer is synchronized to the watch.
You can specify the following information in the interval timer:
- interval types (high and low interval)
- duration or distance for both interval types
- number of times the intervals are repeated
If you do not set the number of repetitions for the intervals in Movescount, the interval timer continues until it has been repeated 99 times.
You can set an interval timer for each sport included in a multisport mode (see Using a multisport mode). The interval timer restarts when the sport changes.
To activate/deactivate the interval timer:
- While you are in a sport mode, keep pressed to access the options menu.
- Scroll to activate with and select with .
- Scroll to Interval with and select with .
- Press On/Off and accept with . When the interval timer is active, the interval icon is shown at the top of the display. or to set the interval timer