Dimensions and weight:
- Length: 80 mm / 3.15 in
- Width: 55 mm / 2.17 in
- Height: 21 mm / 0.83 in
- Weight: 154 g / 5.43 oz
- Altitude range: 0 to 3000 m / 9800 ft above sea level
- Operating temperature (diving): 0 °C to +40 °C / 32 °F to +104 °F
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C / -4 °F to +122 °F
- Recommended charging temperature: 0 °C to +35 °C / +32 °F to +95 °F
- Maintenance cycle: 500 hours of diving or two years, whichever comes first
Diving in freezing conditions may damage the dive computer. Make sure the device does not freeze when wet.
Do not leave the dive computer in direct sunlight!
Do not expose the device to temperatures above or below the given limits, otherwise it might get damaged or you might be exposed to safety risk.
- Temperature compensated pressure sensor
- Accurate to 80 m / 262 ft complying with EN 13319 and ISO 6425
- Depth display range: 0 to 300 m / 0 to 984 ft
- Resolution: 0.1 m from 0 to 100 m / 1 ft from 0 to 328 ft
- Resolution: 1 °C / 1.5 °F
- Display range: -20 to +50 °C/-4 to +122 °F
- Accuracy: ± 2 °C/± 3.6 °F within 20 minutes of temperature change in temperature range of 0 °C to 40 °C / 32 °F to 104 °F
Displays in mixed gas dive mode
- Helium %: 0–95
- Oxygen %: 5–99
- Oxygen partial pressure display: 0.0–3.0 bar
- CNS%: 0–500% with 1% resolution
- OTU: 0-1000
- Dive time: 0 to 999 min
- Surface time: 0 to 99 h 59 min
- Dive counter: 0 to 99 for repetitive dives
- No decompression time: 0 to 99 min (>99 above 99)
- Ascent time: 0 to 999 min (>999 after 999)
- Ceiling depths: 3.0 to 300 m / 10 to 984 ft
- Accuracy: ± 25 s/month (at 20 °C/68 °F)
- 12/24 h display
- Accuracy: +/- 15°
- Resolution: 1°
- Max. tilt: 45 degrees
- Balance: global
- Accuracy: 1 second
- Display range: 0’00 – 99’59
- Resolution: 1 second
- Sample rate. 10 seconds
- Memory capacity: approximately 200 hours of diving or 400 dive logs, whichever comes first
Tissue calculation model
- Suunto Fused™ RGBM 2 algorithm (developed by Suunto and Bruce R. Wienke, BSc, MSc, PhD)
- 15 tissue compartments
- Tissue compartment halftimes for nitrogen: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 120, 160, 240, 320, 400, 480, 560 and 720 min. The on-gassing and off-gassing halftimes are the same.
- Tissue compartment halftimes are divided by a constant factor to obtain helium halftimes.
- Reduced gradient (variable) M-values based on diving habit and dive violations. The M-values are tracked up to 100 hours after a dive
- The exposure calculations (CNS% and OTU) are based on recommendations by R.W. Hamilton, PhD and currently accepted exposure time limit tables and principles.
- Type: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: fully charged, 10-20 h dive time
The following conditions have an effect on the expected battery lifetime:
- The conditions in which the unit is operated and stored (for example, temperature/cold conditions). Below 10 °C/50 °F the expected battery lifetime is about 50- 75% of that at 20 °C/68 °F.
- The quality of the battery. Some lithium batteries may exhaust unexpectedly, which cannot be tested in advance.
Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. The battery should be replaced only by authorized Suunto Service Centers.
Low temperature may activate the battery warning even though the battery has enough capacity for diving in water with higher temperatures (40 °C or less).
- Bluetooth® Smart compatible
- Frequency band: 2402-2480 MHz
- Maximum output power: <4 dBm
- Range: ~3 m / 9.8 ft
Underwater radio receiver
- Frequency band: single channel 123 kHz
- Range: 1.5 m / 4.9 ft
Tammiston kauppatie 7 A