How can I return an item bought from the online Suunto shop?
If an item is not suitable, you may return it and receive a full refund (excluding return costs) by completing the return procedure on our online platform https://webshop.suunto.com/no/return within 30 days of receiving the product, and on the following conditions:
- The products have not been used,
- The products are in their original, undamaged packaging. Packages opened with care are not be considered damaged.
Customized products may only be returned if not manufactured according to your specifications.
Once you have duly completed the online return procedure, please follow the shipping instructions provided and make sure you enclose the return form with the product you wish to return.
If you return the product following the Suunto return procedure, you will receive a full refund within 48h of receiving the returned products at our warehouse in Finland. Please contact our customer support for further information if needed. Support is available in English and selected languages.
For non-UE returned goods, we kindly ask you to follow the following return procedure carefully.
If a return does not comply with these instructions, the parcel will be refused and, therefore, be held in customs or sent back to the customer.
- Use the national post; this is the cheapest and most practical way to send something back to our warehouse
- Ask the local post to provide you with the CN22 form to fill in (green sticker form). A CN23 form may be asked for returns exceeding 380€
The CN 22 form must be completed as follows:
- Tick the box “other.”
- Indicate the quantity.
- Detailed content description. Do NOT use a general description like clothing, footwear, sporting goods, etc. Please use detailed description with quantity, e.g., 1 pair of shoes; 1 cotton T-Shirt; 1 pair of skis; 1 watch.
- Indicate the value and the currency. The declared value should not be minimized and should be equivalent to the product's unit price on the initial invoice.
- On the outside of the package, write in a clearly visible way the phrase “Returned Goods – Failed Sale – Regime 61.10”; this is mandatory.
- Sign & date the document.
- Failure to do so could lead to the impossibility of receiving the returned goods.
Can I exchange an item if it is unsuitable?
Items cannot be exchanged but may be returned.
Please return the unsuitable product and you will receive a full refund if the product is returned following the Suunto return product and meets the refund conditions.
How much will it cost me to return a product?
If the return is due to an error on our part, please get in touch with our customer service, so they can manage to make you return your product for free. You will be liable for the cost of returns for any other reason, but we will refund you for your order.
When will I receive my refund?
Your refund will be processed automatically as soon as we have received the returned product.
Depending on your chosen payment method, you will receive your refund within 2 to 5 working days.
What should I do if my refund is incorrect?
If the amount refunded does not match your order, please contact our customer support. Support is available in English and selected languages.
What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
Please contact our customer support if you receive an incorrect item; support is available in English and selected languages.
We will arrange to collect the incorrect delivery and dispatch your original order.