Dive planning mode
The dive planning mode PLAN NoDeco can be used to plan a dive that does not require decompression. You enter the depth of your upcoming dive, and Suunto Zoop Novo calculates the maximum time you can stay at that depth without requiring decompression stops.
The dive plan takes into account:
- any calculated residual nitrogen
- dive history from the past four days
To plan dives:
- Press PLAN NoDec. until you see
- The display briefly shows your remaining desaturation time before continuing to the planning display.
- Press Suunto Zoop Novo, the SURFTIME + field appears. You can adjust the surface time with . or to scroll your upcoming dive depths. The depth moves in 3 m (10 ft) increments from 9 m – 45 m (30 ft – 150 ft). The no-decompression time limit for the selected depth is shown in the center of the display.
If you have dived at least once with
- Between consecutive dives, you can press to adjust surface time.
- Press to exit.
The dive planning mode is disabled if the dive computer is in an error state (see Error state (algorithm lock)) or if the dive mode is off or in Gauge mode.