We are looking for a Production Test Engineer to join our Supply Chain Engineering team in Vantaa, Finland.
Do you want to have a positive impact on the way people live an active and adventurous life? We, at Suunto, build the most reliable and robust products that our consumers take to their adventures in the deepest oceans and the highest mountains. We are now looking for Production Test Engineer to join our Supply Chain Engineering team. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the high-tech consumer solutions for global markets in a challenging technology environment.
Interested? Keep on reading.
Your main task is to specify, design and verify production testing and automation solutions to new high-end sport watches and dive computers. You will work closely with production to improve process yields, reliability and efficiency. Ideally you should have both software and hardware skills and also production experience.
- Defining and developing production testing and automation systems of new and existing products
- Developing test software’s using Labview, Test Stand and other software as needed
- Investigating and resolving test process and product quality issues
- Developing of production test platforms
What we expect from the candidate
- Proven experience in Labview and Test Stand
- Good understand of electronics, sensors and measurement technology
- RF knowledge is a plus
- Suitable technical degree (BSc or MSc in Engineering, Automation)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in test system development or relevant area
- Basic project management skills
- Knowledge of production related IT/database systems
- Good communication skills both in English and in Finnish
- Hands-on attitude, pragmatic and self-starting mindset
- Ability to work independently and team member in a fast paced environment
We offer an excellent working environment with great colleagues in the heart of sporting life. We strive to create a workplace characterized by our values – determined to win while showing team spirit, fair play and innovation. We offer an excellent working environment as one of Finland’s most desired employers.
If you feel you are the right talent for this role, apply now via this link. Latest date to apply is 4th of December 2019.
For further information reach out to hiring manager Tapio Leveelahti, firstname.lastname@example.org, available by phone +358 405444411 on Wednesday 27th or Thursday 28th of November at 14-15.