With the Suunto app, you can further enrich your Suunto Ambit3 Vertical experience by analyzing and sharing your trainings, connecting to partners and much more. Pair with the mobile app to get notifications on your Suunto Ambit3 Vertical.
To pair your watch with Suunto app:
- Download and install Suunto app on your compatible mobile device from the App Store, Google Play in addition to several popular app stores in China.
- Start Suunto app and turn on Bluetooth if it is not on already.
- On your watch, keep Next pressed to enter the options menu.
- Scroll to PAIR with Light Lock and select with Next
- Press Next to select MobileApp.
- Return to the app and tap the watch icon in the upper left corner of the screen. When the name of the watch appears, tap PAIR.
- Enter the passkey shown on your watch display into the paring request field on your mobile device and tap PAIR to finalize the connection.
Some features require an internet connection over Wi-Fi or mobile network. Carrier data connection fees may apply.
Syncing with mobile app
If you have paired your Suunto Ambit3 Vertical with Suunto app, all your new training sessions are automatically synced when the Bluetooth connection is active and in working range. The Bluetooth icon on your Suunto Ambit3 Vertical flashes when data is being synced.
This default setting can be changed from the options menu.
To turn off automatic syncing:
- Keep Next pressed to enter the options menu.
- Scroll to CONNECTIVITY with Light Lock and select with Next.
- Scroll to Settings with Light Lock and select with Next.
- Press Next again to enter the MobileApp sync setting.
- Toggle off with Light Lock and keep Next pressed to exit.