Our online service request is available for the countries listed below. If your country is not covered, or if you have a compass or precision instrument, you can find your nearest service center using the Suunto dealer locator – simply select service center and the product category.
Repair is completed within approximately seven business days. If the product is not under warranty, we’ll send you a cost estimate before starting repair. If you decline our cost estimate, we will send the Product back to you and charge you a fixed sum for the analysis and freight that may vary according your country.
Instructions for completing the online service request:
- 1. You need a valid email address, your product serial number and access to a printer.
- 2. Choose your country from the list.
- 3. Fill in the required information. Shipping documents are automatically created for you to print. Keep them with the product you’re sending to us.
- 4. When you receive confirmation, call the courier at the number provided and your product will be picked up.
- 5. Do not send user guides, instruction manuals or sales packages with your product. We’re not able to return them.
- 6. If the solution is not covered by the warranty, we’ll send you payment details by email. Payments are made securely via PayPal.
- 7. As soon as the product is repaired, it will be returned to the address you specified when you completed the service request.