- Create a new sport mode/route in Movescount.com
Movescount.com is the place in which you can create a new sport mode for your Ambit (1,2,3) and Traverse watch. Access your Movescount account with your credentials and go to My watches section. You will find the possibility of creating new sport modes, add new routes, and adjusting the watch settings in "My watches".
- Sync the changes via SuuntoLink.
SuuntoLink will sync the watch settings, routes and customized sport modes to your watch. In case you still have Moveslink2 installed, we recommend you uninstall it.
- Download the Suunto app for iOS or Android phone and create a new account (if you do not have one already).
- Download, install and open SuuntoLink on your computer.
- Connect your watch to your computer via the supplied USB cable.
- SuuntoLink will recognize your device and will ask for your Suunto app credentials in case you have unsynced exercises.
- SuuntoLink will ask you to connect to your Movescount account to sync the sport modes or routes to your watch.
- If you have a Movescount account, use it to connect SuuntoLink to it.
- If you do not have a Movescount account, click Register.