Follow these steps, in this order, for the best experience.
How to get started?
- Download the Suunto app for iOS or Android phone and create a new account (if you do not have one already).
- Download, install and open SuuntoLink on your computer.
- Connect your watch to your computer via the supplied USB cable.
- SuuntoLink will recognize your device and will ask for your Suunto app credentials in case you have unsynced exercises.
Note: You can only Log in with an already created Suunto app account (see above). You cannot create a new account in SuuntoLink.
- SuuntoLink will ask you to connect to your Movescount account to sync the sport modes or routes to your watch.
- If you have a Movescount account, use it to connect SuuntoLink to it.
- If you do not have a Movescount account, click Register.
Note: In the case of longer training sessions or races, we recommend to sync via USB cable for faster upload. The same reasoning applies if you have multiple exercise recordings that have not been synced yet.
As an Ambit3 user, there are two changes you need to be aware of:
- You are going to use either SuuntoLink (not Moveslink2) or the Suunto app (via Bluetooth) to sync your exercises (syncing them to Movescount.com will not be possible anymore).
- You are going to use SuuntoLink (not Moveslink2) to sync watch settings, sport modes and routes from Movescount.com to your watch.