The following watches are compatible with Suunto accessory straps with quick release mechanism:
Accessory straps with 20mm width:
- Suunto 3 Fitness
Accessory straps with 24mm width:
- Suunto 9
- Suunto Spartan Sport (*) (**)
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR Baro
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR (*)
- Suunto Spartan Suomi 100 limited edition (*)
Find suitable accessory straps with quick release mechanism by filtering or searching by product name on our Accessory & Spare part page.
Your watch is not listed?
Some Suunto watches have a watch body which is only compatible with straps specifically designed for the watch. This is the case for e.g. Suunto 5, Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR, Suunto Spartan Ultra or Suunto Ambit3 Collection watches.
Find a selection of suitable spare part straps for your watch on our Accessory & Spare part page by filtering or searching for your product.
(*) The following watches do not have a strap with quick release mechanism, however, are compatible with quick release straps:
- All Spartan Sport watches
- Spartan Sport Wrist HR watches color edition Blue, Black and Sakura
- All Spartan Suomi 100 limited edition watches
Please note, the original strap cannot be detached easily from the watch body without the appropriate tools (e.g. watch repair kit). To avoid possible injuries or damage to the product, we recommend visiting a local Suunto Service Center or a close-by watch store.
In case you decide to detach the strap yourself:
- Turn the watch upside down.
- Locate the small spring bar openings.
- Slide the fork end of the spring bar tool between the strap and lug and pry the spring bar from the side facing the watch case towards the centerline of the strap.
- Gently push the strap towards you with your other hand to free the spring bar from the hole.
- Remove the strap.
- Attach the new strap.
Note: Device damage that happens during an unauthorized strap change is not covered by Suunto International Limited Warranty.
(**) Not compatible with Suunto 24mm Athletic 2 Silicone Straps.