You can edit and change watch settings for Ambit (1,2,3) and Traverse watches via SuuntoLink.
- Install SuuntoLink (if you haven't already) and make sure you have the latest SuuntoLink version available.
- The program searches for updates automatically when you open it.
- Go through the initial installation process if you haven't already. Click here to read more.
Editing the watch settings:
- Connect your watch to your computer via the supplied USB cable.
- SuuntoLink will recognize your watch and you'll have the option to edit the general, unit or personal settings.
- Click on any of the options and customize the settings accordingly.
The general settings are the basic watch configuration, including language, backlight brightness, and tones. The unit settings are divided between metric, imperial and advanced options and the personal settings are about the user's personal metrics and information.