Follow these steps, in this order, for the best experience.
How to get started?
- Download the Suunto app for iOS or Android phone and create a new account (if you do not have one already).
- Download, install and open SuuntoLink on your computer.
- Connect your watch to your computer via the supplied USB cable.
- SuuntoLink will recognize your device and will ask for your Suunto app credentials in case you have unsynced exercises.
Note: You can only Log in with an already created Suunto app account (see above). You cannot create a new account in SuuntoLink.
- SuuntoLink will ask you to connect to your Movescount account to sync the sport modes or routes to your watch.
- If you have a Movescount account, use it to connect SuuntoLink to it.
- If you do not have a Movescount account, click Register.
As an Ambit user, there are two changes you need to be aware of:
- You are going to use SuuntoLink (not Moveslink2) to sync your exercises (syncing them to Movescount.com will not be possible anymore).
- You are going to use SuuntoLink (not Moveslink2) to sync the watch settings, sport modes, and routes from Movescount.com to your watch.