With the Suunto app, you can further enrich your SUUNTO 5 experience. Pair your watch with the mobile app to optimize the GPS, get mobile notifications, insights and more.
You cannot pair anything if airplane mode is on. Turn off airplane mode before pairing.
To pair your watch with Suunto app:
- Ensure your watch Bluetooth is on. Under the settings menu, go to Connectivity » Discovery and enable it if it is not already.
- Download and install Suunto app on your compatible mobile device from the iTunes App Store, Google Play in addition to several popular app stores in China.
- Start Suunto app and turn on Bluetooth if it is not on already.
- Tap the watch icon in the upper-left of the app screen and then tap “PAIR” to pair your watch.
- Verify the pairing by typing the code that are displayed on your watch in the app.
Some features require an internet connection over WiFi or mobile network. Carrier data connection fees may apply.