FREE SHIPPING OVER £130 | BREXIT INFORMATION - DUE TO NEW CUSTOMS REGULATIONS, UK ORDERS SHIPPING MAY BE DELAYED BY A FEW DAYS | NORTHERN IRELAND ORDERS ARE MOMENTARILY SUSPENDED | EASY RETURNS
Hereby, Suunto Oy, declares that the radio equipment type OW175 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.suunto.com/EUconformity.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This product has been tested to comply with FCC standards and is intended for home or office use.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Suunto could void your authority to operate this device under FCC regulations.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
The operation of this equipment is subject to the following two conditions: (1) it is possible that this equipment or device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this equipment or device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the equipment or device.
(1) 이 기기는 가정용으로 전자파적합등록을 한 기기로서 주거지역에서는 물론 모든 지역에서 사용할 수 있습니다.
(2) 당해 무선설비는 전파혼신 가능성이 있으므로 인명안전과 관련된 서비스는 할 수 없음
เครื่องโทรคมนาคมและอุปกรณ์นี้ มีความสอดคล้องตามข้อกำหนดของ กทช.
(2)第十四條 低功率射頻電機之使用不得影響飛航安全及干擾合法通信；經發現有干擾現象時，應立即停用，並改善至無干擾時方得繼續使用。 前項合法通信，指依電信法規定作業之無線電通信。 低功率射頻電機須忍受合法通信或工業、科學及醫療用電波輻射性電機設備之干擾。